We are looking for stories from people who are not professional animal communicators to publish in a new e-book. This experience can be a communication between you and a pet or an animal in nature. It can happen while the animal is here or in the afterlife.
We’d especially like to find stories that answer the following questions by telling about a true, personal experience:
* When have you felt like you heard or received a clear message from an animal?
* When have you felt like you were able to get an animal to understand or receive a message from you?
* How and why do you think this experience happened?
* What techniques or methods did you use to create an open channel of communication between you and the animal?
* Is the method(s) you used something other nonprofessional communicators could be successful with?
Tell your story in no more than 2,000 words with the following process:
* Describe the animal and your relationship with him or her
* Explain the circumstances that led up to the animal communication experience you had
* Close with what you believe you learned or had a deeper understanding of because of this experience
* Send us the story by February 27, 2010.
* Email your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line write, (Your Name), animal communication story.
If we can consider your story for the new e-book, we’ll be back in touch with you and explain how the writing, editing, and publishing process will work.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for participating.